Your restaurant serves hungry customers each and every day; some for the first time, some who are regulars. If you’ve been in business long, you know that some customers need a reason to come back…and come back regularly. Do you have a plan to turn occasional customers into ‘regulars’?
If you are like most restaurants, you spend lots of money to get customers to walk through your front doors — we want to give you a direct link to those customers who are already interested in your business. Your restaurant needs a retention tool.
Fox Digital Media would like to help with the Fish Bowl Marketing Plan, which is the ultimate a retention building system that rewards your customers and delivers a huge return on your marketing investment.
We help you to capture satisfied customer’s contact information so that you can bring them back over and over again. The best part: it’s ten times cheaper, than traditional marketing. This system uses modern marketing practices to build a strong customer database that continues to deliver results month after month.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
Step 1 – Set the bait!
Capture your customers business cards (or contact cards) by placing an fishbowl on your counter and posting incentive.
- “Win a FREE Lunch”
- “Win a $20 Gift Card”
Step 2 – Build a Database
- We will pick up all the cards, scan them and put them into an excel spreadsheet for you to use.
- We will also import each address into the FoxMail Pro email marketing system and invite them to join your mailing list for future specials, and marketing.
Step 3 – Cost-effective Marketing
- We will setup an email to send to your ‘warm’ customers each week (Warm meaning they are not cold – they already know about your business and have been to your restaurant)
- Each email will announce the winner
- Coupon or Discount will be presented to print out and bring in
- We can schedule the email for any day of the week you’d prefer – Most clients use this to drive traffic on their slow days.
- We’ll setup three automatic marketing emails that will distribute coupons and discounts to your customers: and continue driving people back to your business.
Step 4 – Continue to Build
The idea is to continue building your database. Change the incentive every month so database of valued customers will continue to grow. The larger your database, the larger your return on investment. Think of it as targeted marketing – instead of mailing out to thousands of disinterested people, you can start marketing to your best, most profitable customers; because “The money is in the list.”
Surveys - A simple survey can be added to every email to generate feedback from customers to help improve your business.
Social Media - Link to all the social media channels used by your business: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more. Your customers are on social media…so your business should be there too.
Web Capture - Add a sign up form to your website and social media websites to continue to grow your database.
Rate us - As we are are learning, sites like Yelp and Google Places are becoming more important everyday. Your rating on these sites will dramatically increase your business. Give your customers incentives for posting ratings, and checking into your business.
Viral Marketing - There is nothing better than a referral or free marketing. The huge advantage to using email marketing is that forward button. Your coupons will be pasted around virally to friends, family members and maybe even posted on Facebook. This spill-over costs you nothing and is built right into to every campaign.